2018 Tahoe White Low Miles Carmax Fairfield

Called and went through the details and condition of the SUV with Sales person Larry. Only after being assured his description of the SUV met our needs picked up the family an drove 1 1/2 hours . Asked him if he knew how to tell if a panel had been repainted, said yes, asked to go check the car, came back said 1 panel had been repainted passenger rear. So we drove got to the car, I counted 6 panels and the hood had been repainted. it was a 2018 tahoe talk about a pile of what?

This is a classic lesson learned, it does not matter where you shop all used car salesman are in fact characterized correctly - exactly how you would expect them to be- say anything to get you to come in no matter what and continue to shovel that manure when you are there.

No hassle pricing sure but the cars are garbage

talk about a waste of time and gas

they wanted me to talk to the inspector as if you could not see how bad the white color match was and drips. How can someone not see a paint drip? What about the passengers door, it has a 4 " covered up gouge - hello you are suppose to disclose or at least make mention scratches on the door.

never again

Review about: Carmax Car Painting.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Paypal me gas money back for miss representation.

I liked: Leaving.

I didn't like: Anything everything about carmax sucks.

Comments

user22618545

The average markup is 3500 dollars up..one would expect better cars and service

user22618545

up, one would expect better cars