3.6

I purchased my 2014 Dodge Dart 7/20/2017, The agent Fumi was beautiful. Great excellent customer service! Give her a raise! The process went smooth and stress-free.

However, three weeks later I had to bring it back because it kept shutting off. Three weeks after that I was in a loaner. The loaner left me stranded had to call a toll truck. I got another loaner the battery died. I picked my car up in August sometime. Shortly after, I had to take it back for repairs. Electric problems then shortly after, that tire and sensor problems. WTH?

I picked my car up in October sometime. So from July until October, I did not trust the car I wanted to return it. They assured me everything would be fine. It is now June 2018 11 months later, and the car is in repairs for overheating engine broken fan or maybe a sensor. I do not know yet.

I work two jobs and I am in college. I had to take time off work on both jobs which is Just started in March. I called Ashley Manager Ellicott City, Todd service repair Ellicott City, and Theo CarMax headquarters, customer service. They politely passed me off. I needed a loaner, not a rental after all the inconvenience. My experience has been exceptional. Exceptional Customer After Care is what I need. Instead, they act like they were doing me a favor, Their Robotic line, "I apologize you have this problem", "I am really sorry this is happening" " I can understand your frustration" BS I am tired of those petty customer service lines! (Let your Actions Speak) Truth is once you purchase this car it is now your problem, not ours. A Question would you let your Mother or child or Loved one drive an unsafe, unreliable car? or this car? Ashley, Todd, and Theo? I am paying almost $400 a month for a piece of junk.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 14.

Comments

SlushySquirrelMonkey

exactly! they absolutely act as if they're doing you a favor! PAH!