Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

i took my car(2007 buick renedvous) to carmax because the check engine light was on, i was told that there was 3 things wrong with the car and they were covered by my extended warrant. however the day that i pick my car up the battery light came on, i call the tech person, he told me to bring the car back in on monday and i did.

they forgot to pull the wires back in. long story short i started to hear a funny sound coming from the car, so i took it to my husband mechanic, as soon as he open the hood he notice oil in the cooling and radiator that was caused due to the defective waterpump that carmax installed and the messup my transmisson. i called carmax and informed them of this, they refused to repair my car.

so now im stuck with a car that i have 2 more years to payoff and a $5200.00 transmission problem. I was wipped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2016.

Comments

Thomaston, Georgia, United States #1192566

Buick have a problem with the radiator cooler going bad and mixing with the engine coolant. it will make the transmission go bad that's what happened to my 07 Buick regal with 81k miles not long after a water pump repair I talked to several different Buick dealer's and General motors they all say it is due to the coolant type used that eats away at the metal when there is a leak ,Buick did offer me a discount on the repair.I was happy with this ,I did let it run low on coolant a few times repair for about $4000