My wife purchased a BMWX3 at CarMax used car section May 15 2014. In 4 Days light came on for vehicle, needing a Oil change. Brought vehicle in, and CarMax took care of the issue. On Fathers Day we had to get the truck towed to CarMax because of, I believe Electrical issues and I say this because, all the lights came on in the vehicle and it was acting like it was going to cut off. A young guy in the service area was kind enough on a sunday too give my wife a loaner so we could get back and forth too work.[ I belief his first name started with a D and last name I think it was Braswell.] Called that Monday and spoke too a service manager named Denise. I explained the situation as well as told her my wife didn't feel safe anymore driving that vehicle and that regardless of what was wrong, we wanted too purchase another vehicle and return the truck. She kept repeating herself about the car needing a diagnostic and more than likely us selling the car back too Carmax, and that we were after the five day warranty, and in her voice she showed little sympathy. June 17, wife and I took off work and went up too the store and when we approached Denise she was on a call with another customer and called another service manager on duty named Thomas to assist us. We then told Thomas the situation and he handled everything very Professional and assured us that The store would do everything possible too help us with our situation. My wife had a appointment and she left, but I stayed around too look at other vehicles and within 15 minutes my wife received a call from Thomas stating that the exchange would be approved for another vehicle. I finally was reliefed about the whole situation. I thought they were going too try to due us in, and I feel if we had too deal with Denise it probably would have turned out different.

I would just like too thank Thomas for going the extra mile and making us feel valued as a customer. Also if anyone needs too purchase a vehicle, go see Henry in the used car section. Very nice salesman, and he go's the extra mile and is very Professional.

Feeling very Happy with Infinity G35......

Milton and Tomika Williams

Glen Burnie Md

Review about: Carmax Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

MadMelFraudForx
Modesto, California, United States #829586

I hope Carmax in Modesto is as good to me and does the right thing like they did for you. I just want to be made while with a car that I paid for!