I purchased a Ford Truck from carmax.The day I drove it off the lot there was an issue with high speed vibration in the drive line.

I brought it back the same day...They said they could not fix the problem and they would have to send it to O'mera ford for repair.I got a call from carmax stating the problem was found and that it would be repaired. O'mera returned it to me stating that they fixed the problem... a few weeks later the vibration was back and carmax and O'mera now say there was never an issue with the truck and that they will not do anything to fix the problem... meanwhile I am left to make the repairs myself...

I feel the service dept at carmax is untruthful and deceptive...

I would never recommend carmax to anyone.buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of 2009 ford f-350 from Carmax. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Carmax to "carmax to pay a qualified shop that i trust to make the reairs".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carmax for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Go back at Omeara they did the repair so they have to stand behind it. They are the ones you should avoid. If that does not work call CMax back and ask for a manager, you still may have options.