1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchase a Mitsubishi Gallant in 2004 which was paid in full. the dealership put all this warranty on the vehicle that was not authorize because the vehicle was a gift and it was being driven to another State.

the salesman told me that the application has not been process so we just need to sign the extended warranty cancellation notice so when the application was process they would see not to add it. the salesman did not give me the paper work because he said we will get it in the mail. never received anything, to this day I am still trying to get my money back. $ 1549.00 warranty.

Now this is the biggest surprise.

the dealership over charge me $ 16.00 which they is refusing also to return. this dealership not only steal customers money, but they take more money than is owe and refuse to give it back although they very well know they owe the money back to the customer.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Way they lied to me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments