CARMAX HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE RUDEST SALES PEOPLE .these people don't care about us the customers and they don't care if you buy from them or not .

they are unprofessional and disrespectfull . stay away from they. their prices are higher than everybody else . i test drove a honda accord and i was about to buy it until i was treated in a very bad way by the sales person named Lorenzo and his manager .

so i took my business somewhere else .their website was showing features in the car that the car did not have and their answer was an honest mistake but that is misleading to us customers and they refused to lower the price because the sticker was showing power seats and the car had manual seats

Comments

beauy
Dakar, Dakar, Senegal #606890

Greetings from lilian.(lilianmaxwell583@yahoo.com)

How are you today? I felt like communicating with you, my name is lilian, is my pleasure to cultivate a healthy friendship with you, I have great interest in making new friend, my hobbies are reading, cooking, teaching little kids,

Today i found your id then i took the opportunity to write to you as i will really want us to be good friends and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.

I will send you my photo at least for you to see who is writing to you, so that I will give you full explanation about myself, and my reasons and purpose of contacting you.

please contact me diretly to my email so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me thanks (lilianmaxwell583@yahoo.com)

Yours faithfully

lilian,

to beauy Branford, Connecticut, United States #607069

Go scratch your @$$ lilian

loandtee24
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #600257

I went to Carmax in Knoxville Tn last Saturday.The salesman could not answer any questions about the vehicle.

That made me and my wife nervous so we left.I believe some of these posts because of my own experience!

to loandtee24 Branford, Connecticut, United States #600406

You are very smart for leaving if you were not helped properly. Sales consultants have resources to help answer your questions, but sometimes they dont care if they sense a customer is not serious about buying. There is a good chance you may have purchased a vehicle that would have issues anyway.

Branford, Connecticut, United States #593164

Its Sunday and carmax wants associates in an hour BEFORE the store opens, and associates DO NOT GET PAID FOR IT! HOW DOES A COMPANY GET AWAY WITH THAT?

Branford, Connecticut, United States #589753

I must agree with you that carmax doesn't care about the customer.carmax focusus only on numbers, and to get out a sale as soon as possible.

Sales people and managers treat a sale much different than a customer does. A customer wants to feel comfortable in what they are buying, and sales people and managers are thinking paycheck and bonuses!

It's very simple folks, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SALE AND MONEY TO carmax.I recommend buyers go where they are comfortable to purchase, and carmax is not the place in my opinion.