I bring my husband's car on January 25 to make a oil change, my husband has always some cash in the compartment with lock, He has 450 dollars in cash and almost 10 dollars in quarters i don't check the car when they finish the oil change and five days later on Monday, January 30th my husband called me to tell me that if i took the money out the compartment and that's when we found out that was missing, when i went to complain the lady who attended me first she told me that her co workers did not take the money out the compartment and i tell her that only her and the people who were working on the car was the only people who has access to the car keys and she told me why i left the money in the compartment, the lady didn't know that it is personal stuff in the car and nobody should be looking and take anybody's stuff TO EVERYBODY BE AWARE AND TAKE YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS OUT THE CAR BECAUSE THEY HAVE VERY DISHONEST PEOPLE WORKING THERE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Oil Change.

Reason of review: oil change.

Comments

Sorry, but you got what you deserved. If you were *** enough to leave a wad of cash in your glove compartment and hand the key over to someone you don't know, well, I've got some swamp land I'd like to talk to you about.

Carmax Reviews