2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought my car in 2012...desperate and had no choice but to sign a 6 year contract. I had some setbacks on payments and asked for help and they (Carmax) told me that I could skip some payments and pay it at the end of my contract.

Well fast forward to this year. I just made my last payment and was told I owed 3500 dollars before I could get my title. I should only owe about 1200 but come to find out, the payments I skipped had interest and late fees build up on it and they didn’t tell me at all until this year about it. What’s worse is they wouldnt work with me to pay the 3500 dollars in payments.

For each month the balance isn’t paid off, I will get a strike on my credit! And more late fees and interest would be added on! I had to borrow the money from my parents and it’s gonna take me at least 6months to a year to fully pay them back!

You guys are just as bad as Sallie Mae and Navient. I will get my next car out of someone’s front yard before I buy another car from you guys again.

I liked: Car.

I didn't like: Finance team.

Comments

Pay your bills on time and you won't have this problem. A 6 year contract is crazy. Next time buy a car you can afford.