Boynton Beach, Florida

Brought my car to be serviced under the expensive service plan they pushed me into buying. They said it would be transferred to the dealership, because the manufacturer warranty would be covering the repairs.

Then they said they couldn't do that for us. We went to pick up the car, they couldn't find it! When we searched every inch of the lot, we finally found it, but they were missing the plate and the keys!

After over a month of the poorest customer service I have ever experienced, too many daily phone calls to count, and a month without my car, we may get it back today. Or not.

Nobody knows.

This is only the briefest of versions, I have been through other headaches with them. Don't want this to turn into a novel, but after buying 3 cars from them and brought 2 family members there to purchase their cars, and even writing them glowing letters praising the experiences, I am so pissed off now!

wow, never in my wildest dreams would I imagine a simple repair would turn into this! Avoid this place like the plague!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Repair.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Carmax Cons: Too much to list.

Comments