1.5

I purchased a 2007 VW Jetta from CarMax in July 2016. It had 88K and seemed to be in good condition.

I specifically told the salesperson that I was looking for a car because the A/C went out in mine and the car was really old and I didn't want to dump money into it for a new one or to repair it. He said the Jetta was the one for me...ice cold air and so on. Two weeks later I noticed condensation collecting above the A/C area where the radio is. Soin the entire face if the radio display was blurred from moisture and the A/C stopped working conpletely.

CarMax refused to do anything as the car was sold as used/as is. Also, my credit is great but they gave me a horrible interest rate.

Will never do business with them again. Horrible business practices.

Comments

Abbe

Sorry this happened to you but Jetta's tend to have those problems and not to mention you purchased an 2007 with 88k miles, that's quite a lot. luxury car engines are known to last up to 300k miles or more but a jetta is questionable. Good Luck.

Carmax Reviews