On March 28 2017 I had an appointment with carmax at 8:30 am. I was supposed to have gotten a tuneup.

I had to be at work that day at 12:30 p.m they going to tell me my Jeep Commander 2006 would not be ready. I was frustrated because l had told the tech. So i asked ti speak with a manager and he told me he was an "visor " then u tokd him i wanted to talk with a manager besides him. I did speak with one and he explained the type of tuneup i had to have and that's why it would be a while.

I told him that i would need a way to work and he was nice to service that shutter. Around 2 to 3ish i received a recording stating the tech was only able to put 5 plug-in the six one he couldn't get out. He didn't won't to take that chance in removing the six plug. The plug could fall in in cost me 1200 to 1600 dollars.

I bought my jeep commander at this carmax in Memphis TN. On 64 highway and would take my truck there for it regular old change. Chris going tell me iI hadn't been there since 2013 in which he's lyning. I was scared so i told him ok.

Chris supposed to be a professional that'swhy I pay For the service. My truck is running very bad and when I turn my engine on it sound like someone is just pourindg watet pouring all in my engine. They still charge me $ 94 dollars. Im in desperate need of help.

That's why Im writting this letter. I want my truck fix. Thats why im seeding tih emailed. Please Fix my car.

It should mattet that's is why i chose thiss . You seemed to be aware of

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Repair.

Comments

seems like you need a spelling and grammar lesson.

Carmax Reviews