Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's called prepping. Air intake was bent and not connected completely. Fog light had water in it. Shift nob was broken.

After they "fixed" the check engine light it came on again. My husband told them in the first place it was the gas cap o ring needed to be replaced he works on cars but still under warranty. They did not fix it and check engine light came on again. Took it back and instead of replacing it took the gas cap off another car and put on ours. We know this because its dirty and no line to hold gas cap like we previously had.

Our service agent is rude because we call him out on everything as well as the service manager. The store manager can not be contacted out of town. These are the least of our problems we have had with them.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Same story here as well.Our light came back on a day after they "fixed" our vehicle.

We called, no call back.

We're selling the vehicle to be finally done with Carmax.Will never buy from them again.

Carmax - A day late and A dollar short Carmax "Try buying a car from Carmax who "Claims" they do quality certified inspection on their cars before they sale them, and they let you go off the lot with a..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Carmax - 2016 Nissan Rogue Review from Edmonton, Alberta Carmax "Told me that it was an SV nissan rogue. So i get interested, paying 206 b/w for an SV. But after 1month i found out that the car I got..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more