Houston, Texas

Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's called prepping. Air intake was bent and not connected completely. Fog light had water in it. Shift nob was broken.

After they "fixed" the check engine light it came on again. My husband told them in the first place it was the gas cap o ring needed to be replaced he works on cars but still under warranty. They did not fix it and check engine light came on again. Took it back and instead of replacing it took the gas cap off another car and put on ours. We know this because its dirty and no line to hold gas cap like we previously had.

Our service agent is rude because we call him out on everything as well as the service manager. The store manager can not be contacted out of town. These are the least of our problems we have had with them.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Sounds familar

Same story here as well.Our light came back on a day after they "fixed" our vehicle.

We called, no call back.

We're selling the vehicle to be finally done with Carmax.Will never buy from them again.

Carmax - Poor service dept!! Carmax "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..." Read more Carmax - My experience Carmax "I just bought a car from Carmax last week. I had the vehicle shipped in from Maryland and it arrived on Thursday. I needed a car because mine was totaled..." Read more Carmax - Get Ready to PAY!!!!!!! Carmax "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more