Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's called prepping. Air intake was bent and not connected completely. Fog light had water in it. Shift nob was broken.
After they "fixed" the check engine light it came on again. My husband told them in the first place it was the gas cap o ring needed to be replaced he works on cars but still under warranty. They did not fix it and check engine light came on again. Took it back and instead of replacing it took the gas cap off another car and put on ours. We know this because its dirty and no line to hold gas cap like we previously had.
Our service agent is rude because we call him out on everything as well as the service manager. The store manager can not be contacted out of town. These are the least of our problems we have had with them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mercedes Benz
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Told me that it was an SV nissan rogue. So i get interested, paying 206 b/w for an SV. But after 1month i found out that the car I got..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- " Owners of Championship Off Road Racing are Knowingly and Willingly allowing Greg Adler Motorsports to compete in races when he is not Good Standing within the business community and/or general..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Tim Wallace goes around Mecklenburg County and Charlotte, NC commiting fraud on unsuspecting people. Claims to be licensed HVAC or Plumbing or General Contractors or Electrician. He is none of..."
- "I place an order with acherryontop.com on Sunday, May 11th. I had made previous orders and had minimal to no problems. On Monday I found out that my debit..."
- "Well i used this co. Four times and allready and everything was fine ,but like everyone else i got a checked declined at the end because the void, I believe..."