Houston, Texas

Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's called prepping. Air intake was bent and not connected completely. Fog light had water in it. Shift nob was broken.

After they "fixed" the check engine light it came on again. My husband told them in the first place it was the gas cap o ring needed to be replaced he works on cars but still under warranty. They did not fix it and check engine light came on again. Took it back and instead of replacing it took the gas cap off another car and put on ours. We know this because its dirty and no line to hold gas cap like we previously had.

Our service agent is rude because we call him out on everything as well as the service manager. The store manager can not be contacted out of town. These are the least of our problems we have had with them.

Review about: Mercedes Benz.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Sounds familar

Same story here as well.Our light came back on a day after they "fixed" our vehicle.

We called, no call back.

We're selling the vehicle to be finally done with Carmax.Will never buy from them again.