1215 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144, USA
2.3

Arranged financing through Carmax and paid for a transfer of a vehicle. This was a less than pleasurable experience, resulting in multiple telephone calls.

13 days after receiving notice the vehicle was shipped, I happened to get a call from Carmax representative informing me the car was shipped and sold to somebody else and if I didn't want the car anymore they would understand??? (I paid to have the car shipped 400 miles, why would I not want it) Was informed from Raleigh, someone at the Town center location in Kennesaw deleted the computer entry to notify me the car was ready for my inspection. Then they conveniently sold the vehicle to someone else. Carmax's only offer to remedy the situation was to refund my money and offer me a free transfer up to $450 dollars.

This has to be one of the worst attempts at customer service I have ever experienced. Sorry we sold your car, you'll just have to deal with it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Carmax Pros: Ease of shoipping from home.

Carmax Cons: Selling of my car i paid to transfer.

• Selling Scam