I bought a 2011 Mustang gt from carmax for not even two months down the road my clutch started acting up.Then I took it to car max and they ran a diagnosis on the car and they didn't charge me for the diagnosis.
They told me they will take my car to a Ford dealership and will pay for the transmission drop. But if the clutch is damage then I will have to pay out of pocket which the dealership will charge me over two thousand dollars. But I took it to my mechanic and he knows about fords and he'll charge less than what carmax is telling me.
I thought the service department was helping me out until he called me with an attitude and told me to bring my car to them.The only reason why they called cause a Co worker was looking to buy a Mercedes Benz from them but when she asked them will she have problems with her car two months down the road they couldn't answer her
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Mustang Clutch
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle. Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor. And we..."
- "We order and received a wig. it was very poor quality. You could see stitches in the crown of the wig. No matter how you tried to..."
- "Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon. Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet. I have a 10 months old..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."