I bought a 2011 Mustang gt from carmax for not even two months down the road my clutch started acting up.Then I took it to car max and they ran a diagnosis on the car and they didn't charge me for the diagnosis.
They told me they will take my car to a Ford dealership and will pay for the transmission drop. But if the clutch is damage then I will have to pay out of pocket which the dealership will charge me over two thousand dollars. But I took it to my mechanic and he knows about fords and he'll charge less than what carmax is telling me.
I thought the service department was helping me out until he called me with an attitude and told me to bring my car to them.The only reason why they called cause a Co worker was looking to buy a Mercedes Benz from them but when she asked them will she have problems with her car two months down the road they couldn't answer her
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Mustang Clutch
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I bought a 2004 nissan 350z from the albuquerque,nm store and i had the vehicle for less than 120 days ive already had 2 issues with the vehicle pertaining to..."
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the..."
- "Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016. By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo). The..."
- "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..."