I bought a 2011 Mustang gt from carmax for not even two months down the road my clutch started acting up.Then I took it to car max and they ran a diagnosis on the car and they didn't charge me for the diagnosis.
They told me they will take my car to a Ford dealership and will pay for the transmission drop. But if the clutch is damage then I will have to pay out of pocket which the dealership will charge me over two thousand dollars. But I took it to my mechanic and he knows about fords and he'll charge less than what carmax is telling me.
I thought the service department was helping me out until he called me with an attitude and told me to bring my car to them.The only reason why they called cause a Co worker was looking to buy a Mercedes Benz from them but when she asked them will she have problems with her car two months down the road they couldn't answer her
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Mustang Clutch
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."