Bessemer, Alabama

Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer fee of 199 dollars waited 4 days on delivery of my car from other Carnac location got a call from salesman said my car was ready for pickup but needed more proof of income after the fact I was approved , the finance manager blocked the sale and was very rude I asked for his last name or card he refused to give me his name then I decided I would take his photo so he told me he would call the police if I did .I got all my personal income info back and left .

Never had such a bad experiance , location was Hoover , Alabama manager name was bill on 2/25/16 bought the car on approval credit and down payment paid transfer fee got here then was told I could not get it !What a waste of time and disappointment a very poor managed store .

Review about: Jeep Wrangler.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.