Carmax - Review about Jeep Wrangler from Bessemer, Alabama
Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer fee of 199 dollars waited 4 days on delivery of my car from other Carnac location got a call from salesman said my car was ready for pickup but needed more proof of income after the fact I was approved , the finance manager blocked the sale and was very rude I asked for his last name or card he refused to give me his name then I decided I would take his photo so he told me he would call the police if I did .I got all my personal income info back and left .
Never had such a bad experiance , location was Hoover , Alabama manager name was bill on 2/25/16 bought the car on approval credit and down payment paid transfer fee got here then was told I could not get it !What a waste of time and disappointment a very poor managed store .
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Jeep Wrangler
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Hello my name is Tracey...i worked in the Front End Department Earthfare for 2 years. We closed recently and our customers were the best. Im really gonna miss talking, laughing..."
- "Now the company did not contact to my complaint by phone that is a recording, neither did they respond to 2 e-mails made, either did the staff give me a..."
- "When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your..."