Bessemer, Alabama

Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer fee of 199 dollars waited 4 days on delivery of my car from other Carnac location got a call from salesman said my car was ready for pickup but needed more proof of income after the fact I was approved , the finance manager blocked the sale and was very rude I asked for his last name or card he refused to give me his name then I decided I would take his photo so he told me he would call the police if I did .I got all my personal income info back and left .

Never had such a bad experiance , location was Hoover , Alabama manager name was bill on 2/25/16 bought the car on approval credit and down payment paid transfer fee got here then was told I could not get it !What a waste of time and disappointment a very poor managed store .

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

CarMax sold me a vehicle with unsafe tires! Carmax "CARMAX PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER! CarMax sold me a vehicle with tires almost ten years old. Michelin recommends replacing tires every five years regardless of age because the rubber..." Read more Carmax - Review about Car Purchasing from New York, New York Carmax "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more