Carmax - Review about Jeep Wrangler from Bessemer, Alabama

92 of 891 Carmax reviews

Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer fee of 199 dollars waited 4 days on delivery of my car from other Carnac location got a call from salesman said my car was ready for pickup but needed more proof of income after the fact I was approved , the finance manager blocked the sale and was very rude I asked for his last name or card he refused to give me his name then I decided I would take his photo so he told me he would call the police if I did .I got all my personal income info back and left .

Never had such a bad experiance , location was Hoover , Alabama manager name was bill on 2/25/16 bought the car on approval credit and down payment paid transfer fee got here then was told I could not get it !What a waste of time and disappointment a very poor managed store .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jeep Wrangler
Review category
Dealers
review #798027 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carmax? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
92 of 891 Carmax reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carmax. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carmax.
Filing a new complaint about
×