Carmax - Review about Car Purchasing from New York, New York

Update added by user Mar 15, 2015

All lies never even asked to tear drive in person this dearler is discriminating to Disable peop out of 48 years of driving not one negative thing.

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2015

Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital one.When I got there they did not show me any of the cars that we both had stick number stickers for, 2nd, I had to refill out more paper work n then he insistance on me getting s co-signer which I wad told by Melanie n Renee that because of my pre qualify that I'm good as gold just to come in and fill out the paperwork n I can drive the car home.

It was a humiliating lied. im out now $40.00 for round trip transportation n a possible $17.50 to renew my drivers license, if Salesman Nelson does not have it he should of called me.

A very unhappy disable want to be customer looking for a fair n honest deal.Gerald Colon 407-572-5031

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Car Purchasing
Review category
review #608561 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carmax? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 15, 2015 #958825 Kokomo, Indiana

If your disable, how are you approve for 30k supposdly????

0 0 Reply

Sep 23, 2015 #1037962

What a silly question. Disabled people can't have good credit? Did you know that not all disabled people sit on their backsides all day? He never said he does not hold a job.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.