Carmax - Review about Car Purchasing from New York, New York
Update added by user Mar 15, 2015
All lies never even asked to tear drive in person this dearler is discriminating to Disable peop out of 48 years of driving not one negative thing.
Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2015
Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital one.When I got there they did not show me any of the cars that we both had stick number stickers for, 2nd, I had to refill out more paper work n then he insistance on me getting s co-signer which I wad told by Melanie n Renee that because of my pre qualify that I'm good as gold just to come in and fill out the paperwork n I can drive the car home.
It was a humiliating lied. im out now $40.00 for round trip transportation n a possible $17.50 to renew my drivers license, if Salesman Nelson does not have it he should of called me.
A very unhappy disable want to be customer looking for a fair n honest deal.Gerald Colon 407-572-5031
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Purchasing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."