Carmax - Review about Car from Evesham Township, New Jersey
Purchased car in Nov, 2014.Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in tire with a nail.
Indicator came on as I was on 76 leaving KING OF PRUSDIA STORE.Bext morning went to mechanic ...i have written statement tires and engine are bad. Corporate consumer deot. In VA did nit help. No calls back,60 calls later finally told they me are not honoring warranty.
Lies...lies and more lies from this company!Buyer stay away!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 2004 nissan 350z from the albuquerque,nm store and i had the vehicle for less than 120 days ive already had 2 issues with the vehicle pertaining to..."
- "Door trim is paper wrapped glued sawdust, not wood, floor rotting on each slide do to rain splashing up from tires, stripping didn't fit rain got behind it and rusted..."
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."