Evesham Township, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved

Purchased car in Nov, 2014.Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in tire with a nail.

Indicator came on as I was on 76 leaving KING OF PRUSDIA STORE.Bext morning went to mechanic ...i have written statement tires and engine are bad. Corporate consumer deot. In VA did nit help. No calls back,60 calls later finally told they me are not honoring warranty.

Lies...lies and more lies from this company!Buyer stay away!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

EXKMX

Post this on the carmax facebook page

Carmax - Midlothian VA - Lies Carmax "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Carmax - Review from Old Jamestown, Missouri Carmax "I bought a 2011 Mustang gt from carmax for not even two months down the road my clutch started acting up. Then I took it to car max and they..." Read more Carmax - Review about Jeep Wrangler from Bessemer, Alabama Carmax "Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more