100% full Not resolved

Purchased car in Nov, 2014.Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in tire with a nail.

Indicator came on as I was on 76 leaving KING OF PRUSDIA STORE.Bext morning went to mechanic ...i have written statement tires and engine are bad. Corporate consumer deot. In VA did nit help. No calls back,60 calls later finally told they me are not honoring warranty.

Lies...lies and more lies from this company!Buyer stay away!!!

Review about: Car.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

EXKMX

Post this on the carmax facebook page

Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Carmax - Midlothian VA - Lies Carmax "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more CARMAX AND THEIR EXTENDED WARANTIES Carmax "THEY FAIL TO HONOR EXTENDED WARRANTIES WITHOUT A FIGHT. WHEN CARMAX LOSSES IN COURT THEY DO POOR REPAIRS ON YOUR AUTO. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT GIVE CARMAX YOUR..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more