Carmax - Review about 2016 Nissan Rogue from Edmonton, Alberta
Told me that it was an SV nissan rogue.So i get interested, paying 206 b/w for an SV.
But after 1month i found out that the car I got was just a Basic one.
I was so pissed.Bad car detailing and terrible customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- 2016 Nissan Rogue
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "Bought our holiday trailer in August 2013. By May 2014 the slide cracked. Dealership took 7tries over 15months to fix it properly. 35days after fix.. Tub is cracked from dealership..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."