3.8

If you accept the complimentary car wash make sure you check your car exterior before leaving the lot. I recently went to my local CarMax service center for an oil change.

I had a great buying experience and felt confident the service department would be no different. After the service was complete m car was delivered to the exit bay it was wet and looked clean. I notices something hanging down from under the driver side I hadn't noticed before. The tech assured me it belonged there and air went through it.

Again I have confidence in the training and knowledge of the service department. I have no knowledge of the underside of my cars. I thanked him and got in my car and started to leave. The nice lady who took my payment and walked me out to my vehicle said " your license plate in bent.

I'll get my screw driver. When I got home the car wasn't clean and my license plate was still bent. I can only imagine what it looked like before she straightened it.

She said they get a little rambunxious back there some times haha thank you good bye. Check your car!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments