2.3
Interest Rate

I purchased my Infiniti G37 from Carmax in Lancaster PA about 2 years ago. My car was transferred from a location in Georgia.

My experience has been lackluster with this company. The car was in no condition to be sold when I arrived to pick it up. Had a certified mechanic look over the car after I took delivery and found it needed over $2000 worth of repair. Took the car back to Carmax and they did fix everything to my liking.

However, from the day I picked up the car I was not too thrilled with the overall condition of it. It was apparent it was never thoroughly inspected or gone through. I truly don't believe anything was done to the vehicle for sale except an inspection sticker slapped on the windshield. Fast forward to today, I have my windshield replaced for a crack and find drug paraphernalia stuffed under the headliner right at the edge of the windshield.

Shock and disgust are the only two things I can portray when that call came to me. I have been using this car for the past two years not knowing this stuff was right above my head.

Do yourself a favor and don't give your business to this poorly managed corporation when you buy a used car. There are so many other places who can do better.

Reason of review: Poor Quality Control.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of vehicles.

Comments