5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I just purchased a new to me 2015 Dodge Ram Express 1500 from your Sanford location. My salesperson there (Andy) is truly amazing and he should be recognized for his superior customer service skills.

With that said, I feel I was let down by carmax and their inspection. The vehicle had 19470 miles on it. The air filter is black, the oil, although the sticker inside the cab claims that it was just changed, is also black. Also, the previous owner had the muffler cut off and they welded straight pipes in place, the truck does not have a muffler.

I do not blame the Sanford location nor Andy. I transferred the vehicle from Boyton beach. I realize I could have not accepted the truck but it still had all the options I was looking for. As a last thorn in my side, before driving off with my new purchase I realize the windshield is cracked.

How much time and effort did carmax truly put into this vehicle before putting it back for resale? Part of my decision to go with carmax is that they advertise a very thorough inspection prior to selling the vehicles.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Vehicle Inspection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 27.

Comments