1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought 08 pilot in January 2014.That month it was in the service department 4 times with the same problem.

They finally replaced the whole ABS system. In February, it was making a knocking noise, they couldn't fit me in their service department for 2 weeks?!! Really? Took it somewhere else and they said there was no way they looked over this car before selling it to me.

Spark plug was bad. Now, my A/C is not working, I called them b/c I had purchased their extended warranty and they said they couldn't look at my car for 3 weeks??? I have never experienced such terrible customer service. I will never purchase a car from this company or recommend purchasing a car from them.

If your car isn't working right, How am I suppose to wait weeks to have it looked over??It is 95+ degrees here, I need A/C!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. myknjoann is quite happy with friendly and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service after purchase. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2008 honda pilot and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13000. Carmax needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2008 honda pilot in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carmax.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

ringleader

A waiting time of 3 weeks has to tell you something about carmax! Everyone is probably bringing their vehicle back for repairs. Their motto should should be " let the customer deal with the repairs, not us"!