Largo, Florida

Carmax gave my key to another customer who drove home with them. In the process of trying to figure out why my car would not start, they HELD ME RESPONSIBLE insinuating that the car simply broke down and I would need to call my road side assistance!!!!!

They REFUSED to call a VW Dealer to even ASK what could be the problem...and threatened to 'not help me' if I did!!! Utterly disgusted at this, I called my attorney and then the VW Dealer nearby. He suggested the key was wrong... and sure enough, that is what it was!

UNBELIEVABLE. When I suggested the wrong key, it took a while but they were able to get the lady to bring it back. It worked immediately. All I got for 3 hours of *** in Carmax was a $50 certificate to use in their auto repair shop!!!!!

REALLY?????????????

ARE THEY KIDDING??? I doubt I use it...just saying!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Repair.

Comments

Frankie S

Typical carmax passive aggresive! So let me get this right, they give you a $50 gift certificate for a service repair? CARMAX HAS A *** FOR SURE!

Carmax Reviews