2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Last time I've bought from CarMax it was fast, simple, easy. We had a car shipped in from out of state.

The salesman was prompt to answer questions and gave me exact details of the documents I needed to collect so I decided to buy there again. This time, it's a total nightmare! Same store, different salesman. The car we purchased was at a different store but only 15 mins from this store (from Plano to Garland tx).

The sales guy never has a clear answer to our answers and changed those answers several times a day. Once we got everything we needed and everything approved the salesman told us that he hadn't even put in for the free transfer yet! He assured us that since it was just 15 mins down the road they could have it overnighted. My husband nor I trusted him and even offered to drive the extra measly 15 ourself to get the car.

He denied the offer, put in the transfer and told my husband the car would be in next day so my husband took off work. Well next day comes and guess what? Our car was put on a truck that detoured through Oklahoma before coming back to Texas!!!!

So now I guess it's a waiting game (days if not weeks for you ppl that never dealt with CarMax transfers).....we are just praying there are no other surprises! If we wouldn't know any better we would've just dealt with the dealership the car was at from the get go........

Comments