Update by user Jun 08

I expressed in my post

Original review posted by user Jun 07

I went to Carmax in Riverside CA on 5/2/17 to purchase a vehicle.As I was reviewed the loan agreement with a Fiance representative, I notice that the finance rate for the car was 27%.

and the payment was 100.00 more than I agreed upon. I had already put the down payment of $750.00. I had not signed the loan docs, I wanted call our EAP website that is an employee benefit for FedEx Supply Chain. Carmax of Riverside jhas been very unprofessional with the way they treated me, Yes I made mistakes in the past which has caused me to have a low credit score but just because I have fair credit, you do not treat anyone as a credit score or a dollar amount.

I asked for a refund on my down payment that I [or with an SRTi chose not to buy the car. They had me pick up the check in 3 days (which it was ready the next day). The cashier gave me ar envelope with a check inside. NEVER did she once say "Draft Check[".

I did not know what this is was until I researching this in the last few days. If i deposit it into my bank, it will take 15 days. The main point that I want to make, is that they needed a down payment for a car I wanted to purchase right away however I have to wait till 10-15 days for this money available to me/aft to clear. I was treated like a second class citizen.

i am not sure how to resolve this issue. i have a mortgage due now, a late fee and bills to pay and now a late payment on my credit report that I have worked hard to clear things up Michael is the Fiance Manager and Joe is the Sales Manager that I has spoken to, Those 2 men were condescending, rude and lack customer service. I spoke to Chasen in VA and he was honest, kind and listened t what I was going through. I do believe he will be contacting me tomorrow.

Wells Fargo will not cash their check due to a contract they have with Carmax.I am very disappointed with this establishment and I WILL NEVER PURCHASE NOR WILL I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THAT LOCATION.

Review about: Carmax Sales Representative.

I didn't like: Poor attitude.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Mentone, California, United States #1347893

The money portion has been resolved. They will never get my service again!