I bought our third car from CarMax 5 years ago. I said I did not want a warranty and then when the paperwork came out, he had put in the warranty.

Salesman told me that if anything went wrong with the car, it was covered. Three years later, I went to the dealer for a recall notice and they informed me that the car was under a Hyundai warranty for 60,000 miles. They fixed some other things. When my engine blew at 80,000 miles, Hyundai replaced the engine since the engine is guaranteed for 100,000.

I tried to use my warranty last week for my A/C and it totalled $1,300. I was declined since the car is now over 100,000 miles. I feel screwed. I was forced into buying a warranty that I did not need and now that I need it (and have been paying on it), I am declined.

I want the repair done. I could have gotten your company for the engine and a host of other things that Hyundai fixed.

I still am being charged for this warranty (that I never used) and it is has not been valid for over five months. I NEED AN ANSWER.

Comments