6364 University Drive Northwest, Huntsville, AL 35806

Found a vehicle that I wanted and had it shipped from Missouri to Alabama ($300). Got a call from Deborah that the car had arrived and to set up a test drive.

I did some research on the vehicle and the one I was planning on trading in. Black book resale for the car I wanted was $14K to $15K they had the car listed for $15,998. I test drove the car and no issues however, once we got back to the dealership I found numerous scratches and flaws on the vehicle not to mention it looked awful (they could have at least washed it). When I retracted the top the trunk warning came on, it did the same thing when I put the top back up, and when I shut the hood the driver's side latched but the passenger side did not.

Deborah told me she would have a mechanic "look" at it and they have a full body shop that could touch up the scratches...REALLY! At this point I am still willing to talk numbers. I told her that this WAS NOT a $16K car and that $14,500 was what I was willing to pay. She didn't even attempt to talk numbers.

I'm not even going to discuss what they offered for my vehicle (it was extremely offensive). This was a complete waste of time!

If Carmax is going to stick to "No Haggle" pricing, they should at least do some research. Needless to say, I will NEVER step foot on that lot again.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Carmax Cons: There are too many to list.

Comments