I purchased a car from Carmax 1 year ago and thankfully I purchased the extended warranty. When it was time to renew my registration, I discovered that the car will not pass smog.

I took it to Carmax and the service department was horrible... they told me to let the car set and then have it smogged, the mechanic told me that he did not know what to tell me.... So I took it to Sun Auto which does a lot of repairs for Carmax... Sun Auto had the car for 2 weeks and could not fix the issue, however, they put me in a rental car, They decided they could not fix the issue so Carmax picked up the car to see if they could fix the problem.

Well they could not... so now they are sending the car to Fiat... They have provided no rental or loaner car so I am on my own... (even though I purchased the warranty).

I was now told to take that up with Fiat since they will be in possession of the car. I am 3 weeks in and I still have no answer. It feel that the buck is being passed and Carmax is not wanting to take responsibility.... I have purchased numerous cars with carmax which all was in Indiana...

At no point did I ever have the issues that I am experiencing in Las Vegas.... Really disapointed in the level of service and I would never purchase from this company again..

Comments