901 Murray Olds Dr, Midlothian, VA 23114, USA

The CSR Dan Boehling at the Midlothian location provided unprofessional customer service. His mannerism was down right unpleasant and unnecessary.

He seemed as if I was taking up his time and did not want to provide me with the best customer service possible. He recommended me to other CSR's but never failed to mention that I could reach out to him if need be. I advise those, if you consider going to the Midlothian Carmax location to not have Dan Boehling as your rep.

I advise those, if you consider going to the Midlothian Carmax location to not have Dan Boehling as your rep. *** ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Salesstaff Customer Care.

Carmax Cons: Csr dan boehling.

Comments