The CSR Dan Boehling at the Midlothian location provided unprofessional customer service. His mannerism was down right unpleasant and unnecessary.

He seemed as if I was taking up his time and did not want to provide me with the best customer service possible. He recommended me to other CSR's but never failed to mention that I could reach out to him if need be. I advise those, if you consider going to the Midlothian Carmax location to not have Dan Boehling as your rep.

I advise those, if you consider going to the Midlothian Carmax location to not have Dan Boehling as your rep. Bullshit Bullshit

I didn't like: Csr dan boehling.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14.

Comments