State: Georgia City: Stockbridge Product: Carmax Loan Clear all filters (1 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Carmax in Stockbridge, Georgia - RIP OFF

They had my car in the shop for 3 weeks and it there was hail damage to the hood and roof. I was already in the process of switching vans because the other one wasn't any good. so to make a long story short they lowered the appraisal on the old van to 10,500.00. I financed it for 12,998.00 so I'm to pay the difference added on my new loan. They gave me carmax financing instead of wellsfargo of whom I had before this mess... its there fault the van was trash really??? in the shop 3 weeks and you say I have to pay the difference. they gave it back to me and it was still garbage,, but they will send it to the auction,...oh I lost my downpayment of $1,000.00 and I had to pay $894.320 for another down payment... really?
Frankie S

Another problem with carmax is they keep vehicles in their shop way too long. That is a stragety so the 30 days runs out and the customer is stuck paying. I can write tons of garbage that is going on in this company.

Review