Interest Rate

I purchased a 2011 BMW in June 2014, I have one problem after another with the car totally thousands and thousands of dollars. I contacted the service department after the first major problem, I was given the run around by the service department, Service Manager and Corporate.

CarMax does not stand behind their vehicles, do not care to resolve your issues or care about customer satisfaction- that you can see by the numerous unresolved customer complaints. Once you pay for your vehicle you are completely on your own.

All I wanted was to trade my car in for what I paid.... If the no-haggle concept is what attracted you to Carmax, go to Enterprise, they have great deals and awesome customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Bmw Car Trade-in.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Allow me to trade-In my car for the current balance ($16,600).

I didn't like: Customer service, Quality of product, Difficulty in contacting service manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2017.

Comments