73 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
2.5

July 25, 2021 I purchased a 2017 Lincoln Navigator Select for the Ocala, Fl location. We test drove it, inspected it, and everything seemed good, no issues.

On the way home, on the passenger side where my daughter was a huge palmetto bug crossed her foot.

We didn't think anything about because its Florida and the car had been sitting. Well on our three hour ride home she saw these little beetle like bugs multiple times, which were baby palmetto bugs.

The next few days I kept seeing these bugs all over the car so I inspected the car to find previous owners trash still under the seats. The car was never cleaned properly, and it's pretty disgusting. I have photos of everything if I could possibly send them in.

I sprayed the car because I'm pretty grossed out and really don't even want to drive the car I paid $40,000+ for.

The other issue we are having is that the tire pressure indicator keeps flashing then stays on.

I checked the tire pressure and it's in the range it's supposed to be.

Last issue (so far), the roof is leaking somewhere on the right middle side.

The roof is all wet and you can see water marks.

This by far is the WORST experience I've ever had with a car. We paid $40,000 + for a roach infested car with a leaky roof.

Lena Fulton

User's recommendation: Make sure to inspect the vehicle FULLY!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments