Complaint to AutoMaxx, on Nov 4th, 2012

Good Day..I am writing because I bought a 2010 Dodge Charger from AutoMaxx, on approx Aug 14, 2012. FROM FRESNO CALIFORNIA CARMAXX OUTLET...I was so proud to have such a beautiful vehicle-from apppearance, I went home very happy..One week later, I noticed the TWO rear tires barely had any thread, and that my engine was hesitating badly. I called your Fresno service Dept on about Aug 24th, 2012, and was told by service Dept there was nothing they could do, and that I should have noted these things on my purchase date. I told service person, I thought I had 30 days for any subsequent issues. I was told yes, but that doesnt usually cover these type of things..I went on, thinking I had no recourse, till I spoke with Ca Consumer Affairs, DMV, and BBB. They said there should have more done in this realm..I came in on Aug Friday Aug 31st, and was told by service Rep there would be a considerable wait since they were really busy at 5pm...I again left perplexed and bewildered, that I wasnt going to be helped. I thought you needed to know at Corporate level, what goes on at the bottom.I cannot recommend AutoMaxx, when asked where I bought my Vehicle, and if I got a good deal. aqnd was treated correctly. I am now considering a complaint with Consumer Affairs,DMV, and BB, to make sure this doesnt happen to anyone else.Thank You...

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #574574

Are you complaining about Carmax of Automaxx.....those are two separate companies.

ringleader
Branford, Connecticut, United States #573935

You didnt notice the rear tires were bad until a week later?