Interest Rate

I used to work for this company and I can honestly tell anyone who is looking to buy a car, that you should stay away from CarMax. They state that they inspect the cars, but I can tell you that they DONT.

CarMax states they don't sell cars with flood or frame damage yet I have sold 5 cars to customers that they had inspected and found out that those cars did have frame damage and where not inspected by CarMax and another sales guy sold 3more and that's just the customers who went and got a separate inspection. I know for a fact that CarMax just does a little carwash and makes the car look somewhat presentable but they do not fix hardly anything. The financing is quick but the interest rates are extremely high no matter how good your credit is.

Stay away from this company they are strickly about profits and don't care about the customers or there employees I was let go because I kept bringing up these issues to management and they got mad at me because I wouldn't keep my mouth shut about the problems. Company Sucks Cars are ***.

Reason of review: You whole company is bad.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2015.

Comments

Carmax is the worst company I’ve worked for. Management is a joke.

Speak up I say that is why you have a mouth. Companies don't like it, but this is about what's right.

*** on em if they don't like it. Working there absolutely sucks.

ringleader

Carmax is the worst company I have ever worked for.