CarMax screws learning disable mom, I AM MORE THAN PISSED
Update added by user Mar 15, 2012
The Problem was resolved today thanks to Jenna,
And to \"urmom\", Yes some people might not be \"PERFECT\" like you...I did trust my daughter, And she didn\'t have credit, so I use what little I had to help, I am sure you live in a perfect world, with a perfect @@@@don\'t stink, ANd never had to have anyone help you.
BUT there are people that have problems and live a real life, and who are not as perfect as you.So I do know what I am talking about, ANd unless you walk in someones shoes, don\'t judge.
Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2012
I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE TO THE SALESMAN CHRIS....B E F O R E, I sent the money, and TOLD HIM>>> TO MAKE SURE THE TITLE WAS IN MY DAUGHTERS NAME, HE agreed he would do this....I said, THIS BOYS X%^&!!= FAMILY, will take that car away from her, if you let them, OK MRS. ORMSBY!! I will take care of this.....and make sure,(WAS that a PROMISE???)
THEY Call me back telling me, because of theNephews insurance adding the van.. The Nephews name has to be on the title also, I said, NO!! It does not...SO we come to an agreement, MY DAUGHTERS NAME to be first with the word AND be placed between the two names....DO YOU KNOW, I FIND OUT!!!THEY send my daughter out because the kids are hungry and making a fuss...to set out in the nephews car...WHILE CARMAX.....PUTS THE CAR IN ONLY THE NEPHEWS NAME!!!!!!!!!!NOW HOW PISSSSSSED DO YOU THINK I AM??????????? THE NO GOOD BOYFRIEND TELLS ME CHRIS THE SALES MAN SAID,, TWO NAMES CAN NOT BE PUT ON THE TITLE, WE ALSO ASK, THAT SINCE THE NEPHEWS NAME HAD TO BE PUT ON THE TITLE, WE be made the lein holder, since we are financing this van, CHRIS,,, CARMAX SALES MAN SAID, NO! you are not a bank, WELL HOW DO MECHANICS GET TO PUT LEINS ON A TITLE? Well we just can't do it.
I HOPE THIS GETS SOME ATTENTION, MY DAUGHTER WHO IS ON SSI yes who is a slow learner. WAS BASICALLY SCREWED.... AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THE BOYFRIEND, BUT BY CAR MAX, BECAUSE CHRIS THE CARMAX"S SALES MAN KNEW,,, WHAT THE AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF THIS LOAN WAS TO BE.... AND AGREED TO IT...SO SOMEBODY,,,NEEDS TO FIX THIS< I AM GOING TO BE HEARD............bbb, tHE NEWS, INTERNET...............CORPORATE OFFICE.......NEWPAPER,
AND THE LEMON LAW, SHOULD COME INTO EFFECT SINCE THE BRAKE PEDAL WON'T GO DOWN.....hum 4 GRANDKIDS, mY DAUGHTER, ACCIDENT.... LAWSUIT........i KNOW,,, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION.... bUT YOU HAVE "CHRIS THE CARMAX SALES MAN THAT LIED TO ME ALONG WITH THE NO GOOD SWINDLING FAMILY"" AT LEAST I KNOW the good old dollar still talks, and the GOOD HARDWORKING PEOPLE STILL GET SCREWED............I have made several calls to Car Max but the buck is getting passed. BUt I have put in calls to your corporate office, I HOPE THE PEOPLE AT CARMAX ON ATLANTIC BLVD CAN SLEEP and enjoy knowing, they signed my daughters death warrent... by putting that VAN illegally in the nephews name., THAT IS JUST AS BAD AS STEALING.......MY PHONE BETTER BE RINGING AT 8:00 central time, 9:00 eastern time.
DID ANYBODY GET THAT I AM PISSED??????????
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dodge Caravan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix. Extremely poor selection. Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."