CarMax screws learning disable mom, I AM MORE THAN PISSED
Update added by user Mar 15, 2012
The Problem was resolved today thanks to Jenna,
And to \"urmom\", Yes some people might not be \"PERFECT\" like you...I did trust my daughter, And she didn\'t have credit, so I use what little I had to help, I am sure you live in a perfect world, with a perfect @@@@don\'t stink, ANd never had to have anyone help you.
BUT there are people that have problems and live a real life, and who are not as perfect as you.So I do know what I am talking about, ANd unless you walk in someones shoes, don\'t judge.
Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2012
I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE TO THE SALESMAN CHRIS....B E F O R E, I sent the money, and TOLD HIM>>> TO MAKE SURE THE TITLE WAS IN MY DAUGHTERS NAME, HE agreed he would do this....I said, THIS BOYS X%^&!!= FAMILY, will take that car away from her, if you let them, OK MRS. ORMSBY!! I will take care of this.....and make sure,(WAS that a PROMISE???)
THEY Call me back telling me, because of theNephews insurance adding the van.. The Nephews name has to be on the title also, I said, NO!! It does not...SO we come to an agreement, MY DAUGHTERS NAME to be first with the word AND be placed between the two names....DO YOU KNOW, I FIND OUT!!!THEY send my daughter out because the kids are hungry and making a fuss...to set out in the nephews car...WHILE CARMAX.....PUTS THE CAR IN ONLY THE NEPHEWS NAME!!!!!!!!!!NOW HOW PISSSSSSED DO YOU THINK I AM??????????? THE NO GOOD BOYFRIEND TELLS ME CHRIS THE SALES MAN SAID,, TWO NAMES CAN NOT BE PUT ON THE TITLE, WE ALSO ASK, THAT SINCE THE NEPHEWS NAME HAD TO BE PUT ON THE TITLE, WE be made the lein holder, since we are financing this van, CHRIS,,, CARMAX SALES MAN SAID, NO! you are not a bank, WELL HOW DO MECHANICS GET TO PUT LEINS ON A TITLE? Well we just can't do it.
I HOPE THIS GETS SOME ATTENTION, MY DAUGHTER WHO IS ON SSI yes who is a slow learner. WAS BASICALLY SCREWED.... AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THE BOYFRIEND, BUT BY CAR MAX, BECAUSE CHRIS THE CARMAX"S SALES MAN KNEW,,, WHAT THE AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF THIS LOAN WAS TO BE.... AND AGREED TO IT...SO SOMEBODY,,,NEEDS TO FIX THIS< I AM GOING TO BE HEARD............bbb, tHE NEWS, INTERNET...............CORPORATE OFFICE.......NEWPAPER,
AND THE LEMON LAW, SHOULD COME INTO EFFECT SINCE THE BRAKE PEDAL WON'T GO DOWN.....hum 4 GRANDKIDS, mY DAUGHTER, ACCIDENT.... LAWSUIT........i KNOW,,, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION.... bUT YOU HAVE "CHRIS THE CARMAX SALES MAN THAT LIED TO ME ALONG WITH THE NO GOOD SWINDLING FAMILY"" AT LEAST I KNOW the good old dollar still talks, and the GOOD HARDWORKING PEOPLE STILL GET SCREWED............I have made several calls to Car Max but the buck is getting passed. BUt I have put in calls to your corporate office, I HOPE THE PEOPLE AT CARMAX ON ATLANTIC BLVD CAN SLEEP and enjoy knowing, they signed my daughters death warrent... by putting that VAN illegally in the nephews name., THAT IS JUST AS BAD AS STEALING.......MY PHONE BETTER BE RINGING AT 8:00 central time, 9:00 eastern time.
DID ANYBODY GET THAT I AM PISSED??????????
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dodge Caravan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two cars in a 30 day period from Copart in West Palm Beach, Florida. Turns out one of the cars didnt have air bags. Once I found that..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."