CarMax screws learning disable mom, I AM MORE THAN PISSED

513 of 891 Carmax reviews

Update added by user Mar 15, 2012

The Problem was resolved today thanks to Jenna,

And to \"urmom\", Yes some people might not be \"PERFECT\" like you...I did trust my daughter, And she didn\'t have credit, so I use what little I had to help, I am sure you live in a perfect world, with a perfect @@@@don\'t stink, ANd never had to have anyone help you.

BUT there are people that have problems and live a real life, and who are not as perfect as you.So I do know what I am talking about, ANd unless you walk in someones shoes, don\'t judge.

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2012

I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE TO THE SALESMAN CHRIS....B E F O R E, I sent the money, and TOLD HIM>>> TO MAKE SURE THE TITLE WAS IN MY DAUGHTERS NAME, HE agreed he would do this....I said, THIS BOYS X%^&!!= FAMILY, will take that car away from her, if you let them, OK MRS. ORMSBY!! I will take care of this.....and make sure,(WAS that a PROMISE???)

THEY Call me back telling me, because of theNephews insurance adding the van.. The Nephews name has to be on the title also, I said, NO!! It does not...SO we come to an agreement, MY DAUGHTERS NAME to be first with the word AND be placed between the two names....DO YOU KNOW, I FIND OUT!!!THEY send my daughter out because the kids are hungry and making a fuss...to set out in the nephews car...WHILE CARMAX.....PUTS THE CAR IN ONLY THE NEPHEWS NAME!!!!!!!!!!NOW HOW PISSSSSSED DO YOU THINK I AM??????????? THE NO GOOD BOYFRIEND TELLS ME CHRIS THE SALES MAN SAID,, TWO NAMES CAN NOT BE PUT ON THE TITLE, WE ALSO ASK, THAT SINCE THE NEPHEWS NAME HAD TO BE PUT ON THE TITLE, WE be made the lein holder, since we are financing this van, CHRIS,,, CARMAX SALES MAN SAID, NO! you are not a bank, WELL HOW DO MECHANICS GET TO PUT LEINS ON A TITLE? Well we just can't do it.

I HOPE THIS GETS SOME ATTENTION, MY DAUGHTER WHO IS ON SSI yes who is a slow learner. WAS BASICALLY SCREWED.... AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THE BOYFRIEND, BUT BY CAR MAX, BECAUSE CHRIS THE CARMAX"S SALES MAN KNEW,,, WHAT THE AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF THIS LOAN WAS TO BE.... AND AGREED TO IT...SO SOMEBODY,,,NEEDS TO FIX THIS< I AM GOING TO BE HEARD............bbb, tHE NEWS, INTERNET...............CORPORATE OFFICE.......NEWPAPER,

AND THE LEMON LAW, SHOULD COME INTO EFFECT SINCE THE BRAKE PEDAL WON'T GO DOWN.....hum 4 GRANDKIDS, mY DAUGHTER, ACCIDENT.... LAWSUIT........i KNOW,,, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION.... bUT YOU HAVE "CHRIS THE CARMAX SALES MAN THAT LIED TO ME ALONG WITH THE NO GOOD SWINDLING FAMILY"" AT LEAST I KNOW the good old dollar still talks, and the GOOD HARDWORKING PEOPLE STILL GET SCREWED............I have made several calls to Car Max but the buck is getting passed. BUt I have put in calls to your corporate office, I HOPE THE PEOPLE AT CARMAX ON ATLANTIC BLVD CAN SLEEP and enjoy knowing, they signed my daughters death warrent... by putting that VAN illegally in the nephews name., THAT IS JUST AS BAD AS STEALING.......MY PHONE BETTER BE RINGING AT 8:00 central time, 9:00 eastern time.

DID ANYBODY GET THAT I AM PISSED??????????

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
513 of 891 Carmax reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21, 2014 #873575

Well you are not only mad you are very ***. Please learn how to write at least some what intelligently. I am not asking for you to be perfect because I am far from it myself but I try my best to sound like I have some knowledge of the English language.

0 1 Reply
Really?!

Mar 21, 2012 #453216

"MY DAUGHTER WHO IS ON SSI yes who is a slow learner" really?!
Honk if I pay your mortgage!!

0 3 Reply
Me

Mar 21, 2012 #453213

I wish I could get on SS because I am slow worker... Just sayin...

2 1 Reply
urmom

Mar 14, 2012 #449154

Witchewoman15 has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. Carmax sells *** cars to people with no credit. Nobody buys here unless they have to. So you can't expect the best deal from the start.
And they put the title in the name of whoever fills out the paperwork and gives them the money. If you didn't trust your daughter to do this, for any reason, then you should have done it yourself.
And you won't be heard. The news doesn't care, bbb doesn't care, judges don't care, nobody cares but you. Because it was all legal.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.