6375 South Semoran Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32822, United States

-My bizarre and disturbing experience at Carmax Orlando Airport-

First I need to say that in many years dealing with this auto dealership in FL, I have never been treat like *** as recently happened with this sales rep named Jeanne Keller.

What she did from the moment she saw me, (and of course she noticed my beautiful "Hispanic profile"), was to show how she hate my race... Talking to me using a perfidious language, harassing me for demanding adequate attention and/or the customer service I was entitled to receive not only because I was buying a car from them but because every single human being deserve it.

It's very frustrating still to remember that day, (02/22/2018), which got worse when the mentioned trashy lady ask for "help" from one of her "supervisors", (Jose, another hispanic but really ugly guy), less professional than her, yelling at me in front of everyone demanding to "stay away" from the unmentionable female... Ahh? (Que tal este hp?).

During all the time I was there that day and the following day picking up the vehicle, she was chasing me to every space of the lot, looking at me with disdain showing the an awkward "zombie-style", making fun of me with her co-workers... I felt like I was still in elementary school but surrounded by armed gangsters waiting the opportunity to stab a knife on my back... (She knows she really wanted to do so)...

Bottom line, please stay away from this location, unless you are happy receiving the most *** and odd service from a car dealership.

Thank you Mr. President for empowering all this {{redacted}} to act like no one else matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Sales Representative.

Comments

#1632026

Really! You blame our President for a Local dealership CSR problem!!?? Not a helpful review.

Hilariously stupid.