Dallas, Texas

Before I bought the car (brought to Houston from California), I checked in the trunk, which the spare tire well was FULL of water. Car salesman had me sit around about three hours while they "tested" the trunk, assured me it did not leak.

I bought the car, then the first heavy rain this summer, the trunk is full of water again! Now they want $96 to "diagnose" the thing, THEN I will have to pay them to repair/replace the gasket. I told them NO THANKS!

AND I WILL BE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW--DON'T BUY FROM CAR MAX!!!

Comments

So sorry to hear you've had a problem! We'd like to help. Please call our Customer Relations department at (800)519-1511.

that is good for you to learn lesson. but don't approach general manage or saleman.

just go to fill out the form on line by BEARS goverment, they can take care of everything for you.

if they didn't put water in tha trunk. BEARS will find something that carmax is fraud, they can take carmax to court , sue them for you

John N

You learned a good lesson, albeit the hard way---when in doubt, don't buy it. The water in the truck should have been a clue.

Carmax Reviews