Midlothian, Virginia
2.0

We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and 10 days before we bought it. The factory warranty expired. The salesman said it was still under the factory warranty. He lied.

I have said all I needed to say in 52 words. I guess I am to the point. This complaint board requires at least 100 words. So, I have typed these extra words in here to fulfill the requirement for 100 words.

Have a very nice day.

Cheers

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Detailed cars.

I didn't like: Car histories.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Do Not Buy a Luxury Vehicle from Carmax Carmax "Wanted to buy a 2016 Yukon Denali for 60k. Paid $799 transfer fee over the phone with a sales rep. I requested 2 walk arounds to ensure there were no..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more