We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and 10 days before we bought it. The factory warranty expired. The salesman said it was still under the factory warranty. He lied.
I have said all I needed to say in 52 words. I guess I am to the point. This complaint board requires at least 100 words. So, I have typed these extra words in here to fulfill the requirement for 100 words.
Have a very nice day.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Detailed cars
What I disliked
- Car histories
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Factory Warranty
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "I bought a 2004 nissan 350z from the albuquerque,nm store and i had the vehicle for less than 120 days ive already had 2 issues with the vehicle pertaining to..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "Didn't had this clip no longer than a year but they changing the color This jewelry doesn't bring its price when they turning this way So dispointed Hope Pandora can..."
- "CHEAPEST PRICE AROUND...GOT ME DONE UNDER 700 BUCKS..AAMCO CHARGED ME 2300 AND FAILED 3 WEEKS LATER. I HAD SEEN A FEW REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT AND DISCUSS..."
- "I got a perm which Fried! Damaged! my hair. Breaking off! Stylists set me under dryer later found out that's a No No. Has to all be cut off...."