We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and 10 days before we bought it. The factory warranty expired. The salesman said it was still under the factory warranty. He lied.
I have said all I needed to say in 52 words. I guess I am to the point. This complaint board requires at least 100 words. So, I have typed these extra words in here to fulfill the requirement for 100 words.
Have a very nice day.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Detailed cars
What I disliked
- Car histories
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Factory Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Don't waste your money or your clothing. The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke. Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with..."
- "Three successful trips, but then the wheels of my largest bag suddenly and completely shredded. Rolling the 46 pounds was impossible. Had to UPS most of the contents home, overstuff..."
- "This is how your employees represent your company!!! ..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."