2.0

We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and 10 days before we bought it. The factory warranty expired. The salesman said it was still under the factory warranty. He lied.

I have said all I needed to say in 52 words. I guess I am to the point. This complaint board requires at least 100 words. So, I have typed these extra words in here to fulfill the requirement for 100 words.

Have a very nice day.

Cheers

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Detailed cars.

I didn't like: Car histories.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Carmax - Shady Work on Car Carmax "Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more