on jan 24-2012 i sold my car to carmax they say they will issue you a bank draft that was a lie all i got was a company check that i deposited in to my bank they ran it 7 times it was no good,they sent me a cashiers check from their bank wells fargo again i deposited it,magain it was not made good so they have my car and i have 2 worthless pieces of paper from carmax for 29.000 this all took place when dealing with the tinley park illinois store to date i still have not been paid for the car
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Vehicle Bank Draft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."