Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer fee of 199 dollars waited 4 days on delivery of my car from other Carnac location got a call from salesman said my car was ready for pickup but needed more proof of income after the fact I was approved , the finance manager blocked the sale and was very rude I asked for his last name or card he refused to give me his name then I decided I would take his photo so he told me he would call the police if I did .I got all my personal income info back and left .

Never had such a bad experiance , location was Hoover , Alabama manager name was bill on 2/25/16 bought the car on approval credit and down payment paid transfer fee got here then was told I could not get it !What a waste of time and disappointment a very poor managed store .

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carmax and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carmax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Carmax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments