Ukiah, California

I have purchased two vehicles from CARMAX. Both times I was happy with the process and with the vehicles.

The first vehicle I purchased was a pick-up truck. I bought it two years old and have had it for the past ten years. Still running well. About 5 years ago I purchased another vehicle using CARMAX.

This time I had it sent to the location nearest me. In the process the car was slightly damaged. CARMAX let me take the vehicle to my own body shop and paid for the repair. That car is also running well.

From my experience CARMAX sells good used cars, and I like the fact that there isn't all that drama about the price.

It is what it is. If you like it buy the car.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carmax Repair.

Comments

#207491

Wow! people are weird?

guess what? I think carmax is the BEST place to buy a car. Great quality, great prices, friendly service, a 5 day money back gaurantee, and a free 30 warranty.

Doesn't get any better than this. too bad every dealership isn't like Carmax.

I have purchased two vehicles from carmax in 2006. 2002 Cadillac Escalade & a 2001 Saturn.

Both cars are still running with no major problems.

We have not had any major problems besides two DVD players, CD were stuck, but they replaced it for us. Give them another chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda, so you liked the comment, cool, write a letter. STAY OFF THE AIR.......!!!!

If I were researching a dealership THIS would be the type of comment I would be interested in. I think 6-07-2010 comment is OUT OF LINE!!! :?

If I were researching a dealership THIS would be the type of comment I would be interested in. I think #1 comment is OUT OF LINE!!! :?

So you like CARMAX, cool, write them a letter. STAY OFF THE AIR *SS*OLE!!!!

Carmax Reviews