San Antonio, Texas

I went to Carnax on I H 35 north in San Antonio tx they made a off I accepted and they wanted title of which I complied they went in business office then they all went out to my pickup and looked at it for 20 minutes and then they said my vehicle had a stolen report on it and then said my title had a printed name on seller line that wasn't mines so they told me to get new duplicate title and remove stolen report...Funny thing is I already got a new duplicate the very same morning I went to sell at car max..

Related: Carmax Customer Care Review from Baltimore, Maryland

Now DMV don't show a theft report on pickup also I know they at car max altered my title by it putting ta seller name on title so that they can back out of their purchase guarantee ...Man what Schlick beware of crooked deal making with carmax by the way I sold pickup for $1500 more on Craigslist then they offered...my Blessing!

Review about: Carmax.

2.7
Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Carmax Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.