2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I went to Carnax on I H 35 north in San Antonio tx they made a off I accepted and they wanted title of which I complied they went in business office then they all went out to my pickup and looked at it for 20 minutes and then they said my vehicle had a stolen report on it and then said my title had a printed name on seller line that wasn't mines so they told me to get new duplicate title and remove stolen report...Funny thing is I already got a new duplicate the very same morning I went to sell at car max..

Now DMV don't show a theft report on pickup also I know they at car max altered my title by it putting ta seller name on title so that they can back out of their purchase guarantee ...Man what Schlick beware of crooked deal making with carmax by the way I sold pickup for $1500 more on Craigslist then they offered...my Blessing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of carmax customer care. Carmax needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carmax customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carmax.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments