I went to Carnax on I H 35 north in San Antonio tx they made a off I accepted and they wanted title of which I complied they went in business office then they all went out to my pickup and looked at it for 20 minutes and then they said my vehicle had a stolen report on it and then said my title had a printed name on seller line that wasn't mines so they told me to get new duplicate title and remove stolen report...Funny thing is I already got a new duplicate the very same morning I went to sell at car max..
Now DMV don't show a theft report on pickup also I know they at car max altered my title by it putting ta seller name on title so that they can back out of their purchase guarantee ...Man what Schlick beware of crooked deal making with carmax by the way I sold pickup for $1500 more on Craigslist then they offered...my Blessing!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's..."
- "Further to my prior complaint/review, after obtaining judgement against Mr John Bruce trading as UK Plant services of Worcestershire [Wadborough / Pershore], they have now AT LAST contacted me. BUT NOT..."
- "Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "We have a 2014, 90,000 Dutchmen Voltage that has mold, mildew, and termites due to the numerous water leak issues. We have 25 service records. Dutchmen does not return..."