San Antonio, Texas
2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I went to Carnax on I H 35 north in San Antonio tx they made a off I accepted and they wanted title of which I complied they went in business office then they all went out to my pickup and looked at it for 20 minutes and then they said my vehicle had a stolen report on it and then said my title had a printed name on seller line that wasn't mines so they told me to get new duplicate title and remove stolen report...Funny thing is I already got a new duplicate the very same morning I went to sell at car max..

Now DMV don't show a theft report on pickup also I know they at car max altered my title by it putting ta seller name on title so that they can back out of their purchase guarantee ...Man what Schlick beware of crooked deal making with carmax by the way I sold pickup for $1500 more on Craigslist then they offered...my Blessing!

Review about: Carmax Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Carmax - Get Ready to PAY!!!!!!! Carmax "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more