100% full Not resolved

Purchased car in Nov, 2014.Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in tire with a nail.

Indicator came on as I was on 76 leaving KING OF PRUSDIA STORE.Bext morning went to mechanic ...i have written statement tires and engine are bad. Corporate consumer deot. In VA did nit help. No calls back,60 calls later finally told they me are not honoring warranty.

Lies...lies and more lies from this company!Buyer stay away!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of car. Carmax needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carmax.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Post this on the carmax facebook page

Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Carmax - Car Purchasing Review from New York, New York Carmax "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more