Resolved

Update by user Mar 15, 2015

All lies never even asked to tear drive in person this dearler is discriminating to Disable peop out of 48 years of driving not one negative thing.

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2015

Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital one.When I got there they did not show me any of the cars that we both had stick number stickers for, 2nd, I had to refill out more paper work n then he insistance on me getting s co-signer which I wad told by Melanie n Renee that because of my pre qualify that I'm good as gold just to come in and fill out the paperwork n I can drive the car home.

It was a humiliating lied. im out now $40.00 for round trip transportation n a possible $17.50 to renew my drivers license, if Salesman Nelson does not have it he should of called me.

A very unhappy disable want to be customer looking for a fair n honest deal.Gerald Colon 407-572-5031

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carmax and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carmax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Carmax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #958825

If your disable, how are you approve for 30k supposdly????

to fycjvjjbiu #1037962

What a silly question.Disabled people can't have good credit?

Did you know that not all disabled people sit on their backsides all day?He never said he does not hold a job.