High Ridge, Missouri
2.0

I co signed for a car two weeks ago for my daughter I did not like she n her husband went to carmax well I was right she has had the car back twice due to the electric keys not working still not fixed now they are telling her to take to crysler are for her to google what is wrong. They will not give her a loner car.

And after three times I think they should carmax has my daughter in tears This is not honoring their 30 day warranty. I would never recommend carmax to anyone.

I myself usually buy a car every 3 years and I have never dealt with a company like carmax. Carmax lies

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of car purchasing from Carmax. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carmax to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carmax for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments