Roseville, California

THEY FAIL TO HONOR EXTENDED WARRANTIES WITHOUT A FIGHT.WHEN CARMAX LOSSES IN COURT THEY DO POOR REPAIRS ON YOUR AUTO.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT GIVE CARMAX YOUR BUSINESS. BOYCOTT CARMAX ALL TOGETHER. I BOUGHT A FORD FOCUS FROM CARMAX THAT WAS JUNK, CARMAX FAILED TO HONOR EXTENDED WARRANTY REPEATEDLY. I TOOK CARMAX TO COURT AND CARMAX LOST.

CARMAX NEVER MADE GOOD ON REPAIRS. IT HAS BEEN FIVE YEARS MY CAR NEVER RAN GOOD AND I SOLD IT FOR JUNK. CARMAX, THE WARRANT GROUP AND SERVICE CENTERS ARE CROOKS. IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL BUY AND SELL YOUR AUTO TO ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT CARMAX.

THE SERVICE CENTER AT THE ROSEVILLE, CA.LOCATION IS THE WORSE AND THE MANAGER OF SERVICE IS A COMPANY ***

Review about: Extended Warranty Dishonor.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $9000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

ringleader

I totally agree with not going to carmax. The company is way too large and greed sets in. Too many people at the top with their pockets and bank accounts full.

Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more CarMax screws learning disable mom, I AM MORE THAN PISSED Carmax "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Carmax - Shady Work on Car Carmax "Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more