Roseville, California
2.5

THEY FAIL TO HONOR EXTENDED WARRANTIES WITHOUT A FIGHT.WHEN CARMAX LOSSES IN COURT THEY DO POOR REPAIRS ON YOUR AUTO.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT GIVE CARMAX YOUR BUSINESS. BOYCOTT CARMAX ALL TOGETHER. I BOUGHT A FORD FOCUS FROM CARMAX THAT WAS JUNK, CARMAX FAILED TO HONOR EXTENDED WARRANTY REPEATEDLY. I TOOK CARMAX TO COURT AND CARMAX LOST.

CARMAX NEVER MADE GOOD ON REPAIRS. IT HAS BEEN FIVE YEARS MY CAR NEVER RAN GOOD AND I SOLD IT FOR JUNK. CARMAX, THE WARRANT GROUP AND SERVICE CENTERS ARE CROOKS. IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL BUY AND SELL YOUR AUTO TO ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT CARMAX.

THE SERVICE CENTER AT THE ROSEVILLE, CA.LOCATION IS THE WORSE AND THE MANAGER OF SERVICE IS A COMPANY ***

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Carmax?

Comments

ringleader

I totally agree with not going to carmax. The company is way too large and greed sets in. Too many people at the top with their pockets and bank accounts full.

Carmax - Review about Car from Evesham Township, New Jersey Carmax "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more