Try buying a car from Carmax who "Claims" they do quality certified inspection on their cars before they sale them, and they let you go off the lot with a battery in your car thats was to small and not sending enough amps to your car, which cause you to have to be jumped several times through out the year.When you finally had enough, you take your car to Auto advance and have the battery looked at and find that it was the wrong battery inside of your car and you call them with this issue before purchasing another battery and they basically s...ay *** out of luck.
Then you go over their head and call corperate and then they come calling saying they will only give you 50% of what you paid cause you didn't come and let them fix it, when you first tried to have them fix it. The moral of my Story is stay the *** away from Carmax and their crooked *** tactics. They new that *** battery did not belong in that car, someone was sleeping on the job.
The battery I bought cost $124.you mean to tell me that carmax can afford to pay that to keep a customer happy???
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Appraisal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "CARMAX PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER! CarMax sold me a vehicle with tires almost ten years old. Michelin recommends replacing tires every five years regardless of age because the rubber..."
- "Purchased a recycled transmission for my wife's 2006 CLK500 Mercedes from LKQ Corp. After following all warranty instructions, having Mercedes dealership install it, the trans didn't work at all. Paid..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Bought a natuzzi furniture, when it was delivered the sofa was damage I do not recommend this company, horrible service and they do not want to fix it or..."
- "My family went to Epcot Center on their last day just to have a few good pictures taken with the Spaceship and the photographer was a disaster, too much exposure..."
- "I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact..."