Purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima with 37k not even ninety days have I had it and the transmission is being replaced no thanks to car Max.I called the salesman that sold us the car only to be told that because I didn't purchase the extended warranty there is nothing they can do.

I asked him if there was a manafacturers warranty on it still at 45k he said no it was over at 30k so if it wasn't for a friend of mine a mechanic that told me the manafacturers warranty is for 60k or 5yrs. I would be in big trouble luckily it is under manafacturers warranty by Nissan so it's getting a new transmission by Nissan. I will never do business with car Max anywhere again. I purchased the car at car Max in duarte California.

How is it possible for the salesman to be so cold and uncaring of what the customer is going through they offer the world when they want u to buy but once u buy they can care less what happens to you or your car they have no concern for what you are going through they will not help with anything.So disappointed with car Max and car Max auto finance they are voltures that do not care about their customers.

Review about: 2014 Nissan Altima Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You should take some of the responsibility in this.It's your job to know what the warranty is on your car.

If it wasn't for your friend you would've been ignorant To the fact that your car was covered for 60,000 miles - you spent a lot of money on this car you should know everything you can about it.Educate yourself.