Carmax - i Feel left out

68 of 614 Carmax Reviews
Jan 07
review #469405 contact

Hi My name is Tiffany Johnson.On November 9, 2013 my car was stolen & used tosteal one of your cars off of the car max lot on South Lindbergh in St.Louis MO.

After the incident you all told me & my parents that once you guys got word on what happened you would let us know and take actions on helping me get a new one. Its now January 2014 & I've heard absolutely nothing from you guys.

I feel like you have no sympathy and only cared about what was taken from you and not that im a hard working young lady who is also upset about what happened.Contact #3143740233

8a9d2f4
Had an experience with Carmax?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
68 of 614 Carmax Reviews
ringleader

Jan 11 Washington, District Of Columbia

I truly believe that some of these ridiculous complaints posted lately are done by carmax corporate or carmax employees because it makes carmax look good. I on the other hand, will bring up older, more believable posts so that the post stays on top of the "most recently" discussed posts that are truly legit! If people read the "ridiculous" posts (and the spelling is destroying the English language) the people will believe the post is BS. I will be keeping track of the new posts and MAKE SURE that the legit posts that are NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF CARMAX will stay "POPULAR." Corporate snakes are being paid well to do these things. Please do not be naive America, because CORPORATE nad their ways are real.

0 0 Reply
Big Al

Jan 09 Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Your car was stolen and used to rob Carmax? how? This story makes no seance. And after the robbery you think Carmax is going to give you a deal? Huh?

I assume your car was insured and your insurance company will give you money to buy another. Take that money to Carmax and buy another car and everyone will be happy.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Carmax.
Filing a new complaint about
×